Posted on | March 27, 2012 | No Comments
From our friends at Education.com
About This Worksheet
To help your child get a head start on reading, help her learn simple sight words with these colorful word flash cards! Sight words are common words like “why” and “who” that are difficult for children to sound out. Many children learn sight words more easily by memorizing them as whole words rather than decoding them phonetically. Just cut out these cards, tape them up around the house, and let the learning fun begin!
Browse the entire Pre-Kindergarten Sight Words series here.
You might also be interested in:
- Want to get your kids into college? Let them play
- Early Childhood Education Links
- Preschool Children – Ages & Stages
- “In My House” Early Learning DVD for your Preschooler!
- “Where Is Thumbkin” from Lots To Learn Children’s DVDs